Focus, Anxiety & Mood Gummies
Navigating symptoms of anxiety and stress can feel overwhelming and lonely. At Novomins, we believe in supporting your body with the nutrients it needs to help alleviate anxiety symptoms.
Our delicious, high-quality gummies are expertly formulated by doctors, packed full of necessary vitamins and minerals, creating a new, convenient, and delightful way to help easy anxiety symptoms and realise a more relaxed version of you. With Novomins, our gluten-free, halal, vegan, and gelatin-free gummies can be a valued addition to your anxiety support network.
NO ARTIFICIAL ANYTHING
NO ARTIFICIAL ANYTHING
Easing anxiety symptoms while protecting your health with essential vitamins and minerals is vital to living better and managing stress. Our bodies often react to daily life's stressors, leading to anxiety, trouble sleeping, and chronic stress.
Supplements like ours provide nutrients that can alleviate symptoms of stress and anxiety. Here's what the Novomins anxiety gummy range offers:
Taking supplements as part of a vitamin rich diet helps to provide nutrients that target the symptoms of stress and anxiety. Novomins anxiety gummy range is a great start for supporting your body through stressful times. The Novomins anxiety gummy range provides:
- Our soft chew gummies are packed full of essential vitamins and minerals that help to quell common symptoms associated with anxiety
- Convenient to take and easy to carry on the go. Suitable for a busy lifestyle
- Our gummies come in a range of great tasting flavours
- Doctor-formulated and intentionally designed to target common anxiety symptoms
- Supplements with the highest quality ingredients
- A NON-GMO product
- Gluten-free, vegan, halal, and gelatin-free
Each vitamin and mineral we take from diet and supplements is responsible for many functions within the body, with many affecting our brain, hormones, and emotions. The following vitamins, included within Novomins range of anxiety gummies, work to correct deficiencies and provide support for symptoms of stress and anxiety.
- Vitamin B Complex: B vitamins, especially B6, B9 (folate), and B12, are crucial for nerve function and the production of neurotransmitters, and serotonin, which brings us feelings of happiness and wellbeing. Studies suggest that deficiencies in B vitamins may be linked to anxiety and other mental health issues. Have a taste of our vitamin B12 gummies to see what you think
- Vitamin A: Nourishing the nervous system and essential for normal brain function
- Vitamin D3: A common deficiency in people who don’t see much sun or lead an indoor life. A vitamin responsible for many processes including bone health as we age, supplementing this vital nutrient can help sustain our good health into our older years. Vitamin D3 gummies are available now!
- Magnesium: Affecting over 300 processes in the body including cortisone levels and sleep quality, magnesium gummies can help to ease anxiety symptoms and protect brain function.
- Melatonin: By regulating cortisone levels and affecting the body’s circadian rhythm, melatonin has been shown to help with difficulty sleeping and general anxiety.
- Omega-3 fatty acids: Not just for your creaky joints, omega-3 fatty acids have been shown to reduce anxiety symptoms. Try our vegan Omega 3 gummies and see for yourself
- Selenium: Studies show that people with lower levels of selenium in their body reported more symptoms of anxiety and other mental health issues. By supplementing this important trace element, you can ensure you are getting enough of this essential mineral.
Symptoms of anxiety aren’t always obvious and can be mistaken for other health conditions. While some people experience the same symptoms repeatedly during periods of stress, others can be surprised by new, or unfamiliar symptoms. Anxiety can manifest in some of the following ways:
- Panic attacks: Panic attacks involve sudden, intense surges of fear, panic, or anxiety and physical symptoms like heart palpitations and shortness of breath. They can occur unexpectedly and can be highly distressing, sometimes mimicking the symptoms of a heart attack
- Hot and cold flushes: Many people experience sudden feelings of being too hot or cold, with many starting to sweat more than usual during times of anxiety
- Racing heart, quick breathing or shortness of breath: As our stress levels rise, our heart rate increases. We can sometimes feel this racing heart feeling with palpitations and feelings of panic. Our breathing often quickens in response and it can feel difficult to catch our breath
- Tightening of the chest: During times of anxiety, adrenaline surges through our bodies, causing muscle tension. We can feel this tension as tightening of our chest muscles, which eases with slow, calm, breathing exercises
- Difficulty sleeping: Often caused by stress and a busy, anxious mind, insomnia, makes it difficult to fall asleep or cause frequent waking up during the night
- Irritability and anger: Anxiety can manifest as feeling irritable, having a short temper, and snapping at others
Racing thoughts: Thoughts, worries, and what-ifs. Anxiety can create a busy mind of thoughts that won’t turn off, or rumination on the same stressors over and over again
Novomins range of anxiety supplements provides you with essential vitamins and minerals that help to manage symptoms of stress and anxiety. Along with our doctor-formulated gummies, look to factor some of the following anxiety tips into your daily activity:
- Keep physically active: Exercise releases endorphins. These feel good chemicals give us a sense of happiness and wellbeing, as well as providing motivation and increasing confidence
- Avoid alcohol and recreational drugs: Both alcohol and drugs can act as depressants, worsening anxiety symptoms and increasing risks of dependence
- Quit smoking, and reduce caffeine: Despite many smokers feeling inclined to light up during times of stress, nicotine is known to worsen anxiety. The effects of caffeine can also stimulate or exacerbate anxiety symptoms
- Use stress management and relaxation techniques: Meditation, mindfulness, breathing exercises, and journaling can help reduce anxiety in the moment, and over the long term
- Prioritise sleep: Sleep deprivation seeps into every area of our lives, including our mental health. By improving our sleep, our cortisol levels regulate, our mood improves, and we can feel more present during the day
- Eat healthy foods: Quality nutrition is vital for all physical and mental health aspects. By eating a healthy diet and supplementing with vitamins and minerals, we can avoid deficiencies that can affect our stress and anxiety levels
Socialise: Community and socialising are crucial to our basic human needs. Getting more social interaction is a fast and natural way to improve mood and lessen anxiety
Do Anxiety Gummy Vitamins work?
Let’s take a look at what some of our customers had to say
These gummies have helped me sleep so much better - and they made a difference quickly. Really pleased with this product.
They do taste like a sweet and look very appealing and best of all my husband will take them who will not take pillsso well worth the money.Early days but i have seen an improvement in my husbands attitude and anxiety level.
Julia Wardman’s Success
I use this product to help me sleep better
Esther Schultz Success
Night Time Gummies
Wasnt so sure about trying these. But for me they are great and work really well. Sleeping through more and no sweats.
Elaine Cox’s Success
Night Time Gummies
I could feel a significant difference in focus and clarity from the first day - cleared my brain fog. Tastes good too. Highly recommended!
Neuro Focus Gummies
How do anxiety gummies work?
By nourishing the body with the vitamins and minerals that it needs to stay in peak condition, Novomins range of anxiety gummies can prevent deficiencies that can cause anxiety symptoms.
How many gummies should I take, and how often?
Each bottle of Novomins supplements comes with specific dosing instructions on the label. Follow these directions for easy and convenient use.
Can I take the gummies with other medications or supplements?
Speaking with your doctor before starting any new supplement course is always best. This is especially true if you have a medical condition or take medication so as to avoid any potential interactions.
Is there scientific evidence supporting the efficacy of anxiety gummies?
All of our gummy supplement ranges are specially crafted, doctor-formulated and use the highest quality ingredients. All of which is backed by research and clinical studies. We carefully chose every component in our range of anxiety gummies to include the most impactful and beneficial vitamins and minerals to support common, yet distressing anxiety symptoms.
Do Novomins anxiety gummies contain CBD?
No. Novomins range of anxiety gummies work by supplementing the natural vitamins and minerals that our bodies need for optimal health.
What is your return policy?
We're sure you'll love our delicious and nutritious products. If you're unhappy for any reason, we offer a 14 day, refund or exchange. Just email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we will happily process your return. If 14 days have passed since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. (Product seal must be unopened).